Early Years Teacher (suitable for NQT) - Boorley Park Primary School
Contract: Full Time
Salary Range: MPR
We are delighted to be offering an exciting opportunity for a highly committed and passionate Early Years teacher to join the Wildern Academy Trust in the opening of our brand new primary school located at Boorley Park. For the right candidate this is a unique chance to work as part of the founding team to open a brand new school in the heart of a new community.
Boorley Park Primary School will open in September 2019 with Reception Year. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic teacher to work alongside an experienced Early Years Leader to develop a brand new Early Years provision for the new intake of pupils and to work alongside the Executive Headteacher and Headteacher to shape the vision and curriculum of the school.
Applications from NQTs looking to take up their first teaching post in September 2019 are encouraged. The role will involve working alongside the Early Years Leader to provide an effective education for the class within the cohort.
The key features of our vision are that:
• Children are at the heart of what we do
• All learners are supported and challenged to become independent, resilient, confident, articulate and moral individuals who are aspirational and ambitious
• Exciting personalised learning provision to stimulate students’ enjoyment and love of learning
• A culture of rights, respect and responsibility
• An ethos that is inclusive, where each individual is valued and there is a focus on well-being and achievement
• High quality professional learning for staff, developing strong and sustainable partnerships where innovative practice is jointly developed and linked to educational research and high quality teaching and learning
• Clear lines of accountability, underpinned by strong management systems
• Outstanding leadership at all levels to realise the vision
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner who can inspire and motivate pupils and who is flexible and adaptable to work with the leadership team to develop this new school so it is at the heart of the community.
Please find below the information pack and application form. Further information about the new school can also be found here.
Completed application forms should be returned by the closing date to Mrs F Mitchell, HR Officer, Wildern School, Wildern Lane, Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 4EJ or sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the site are not possible until the build has progressed, if you require any further information please contact the Wildern School HR Office email@example.com
Wildern Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) along with other relevant employment checks.
Closing Date: Midday Thursday 9th May 2019
Interview Date: TBC